Casino Las Vegas Rank
About Casino Las Vegas: As you consider Casino Las Vegas for your gaming venue, here are some of the basic facts you’ll be reassured to know about the establishment.
- Licensing: Casino Las Vegas’s gaming license is issued through the Mohawk Tribe’s Kahnawake gaming authority, and audited by Technology Systems Testing (TST).
- Games: Casino Las Vegas offers ninety games, operating with Playtech Software in interactive Flash formats. Another great Playtech Casino is Grand Reef Casino. Playing options include table games like roulette with live dealers on webcam, and eighteen Progressive Jackpots, like video slots such as Frankie Dettori with massive payouts due to the Global Gaming Net’s worldwide playership.
- History: Casino Las Vegas was established in 2002 as a subsidiary of iGlobalMedia Entertaining.
Start-Up and Money Matters with Casino Las Vegas: Casino Las Vegas entices new players with start-up bonuses as well as ongoing bonuses with continued play.
- Minimum starting deposit: $20
- Welcome Bonus: up to $4,000, awarded in the form of 100% matching funds with the first four player deposits.
- Payment options:Visa and Master Card, as well as online teller services Abagoos, ClickAndBuy, Click2Pay, eKonto, Epassaporte, Moneta.ru, MoneyBookers, WebMoney, CartaSi, Neosurf, Ukash, BankLKink, GiroPay, iDEAL, Lobanet, Nordea, POLi, UseMyBank, and Neteller.
- Alternate payment bonus: 100% matching bonus of up to $300 per month(Casino Las Vegas adds a bonus of 100% of every deposit with the use of anypreferred online teller service).
- Payout rate: 97.62% average return on wagers.
Customer Care at Casino Las Vegas: An online member enjoys one-on-one interactions with customer care representatives, additional opportunities for promotions and bonuses, as well as the opportunities of VIP member status.
- Customer Care: Live support is available around the clock, via fax, toll-free phones, email, or live chat with casino representatives inseven languages.
- Promotions: Casino Las Vegas offers prizes and promotions including $25 referral bonuses for bringing in new players, tournaments available to members, and cashing in loyalty points. Casino Las Vegas’s membership in the Global Gaming Net allows for some huge progressive jackpots, given the millions of players globally who are contributing to those prizes.
- VIP Clubs: Rewarding dedicated gamers with additional services and gaming opportunities, the Casino Las Vegas offers a tri-tiered VIP Club in which players can move up from the Emerald and Diamond Levels to the ultimate luxuries of the Black Diamond club. VIP players enjoy individualized attention of Personal Account Managers, higher conversion rates for cashing in comp points, and exclusive gaming opportunities, applicable in every casino owned by the parent company.